The Travel research tool for call centres, home workers, travel agents and travel students
- In depth resource covering hundreds of destinations worldwide, from one of the world's most trusted and respected travel publishers.
- Columbus Travel Pro gives you vital information on the world's Countries, Cities, Beaches, Airports, Cruise Ports and Ski Resorts, ensuring you have the best resource available.
- Sue Hyde, Consultant, City & Guilds
The culmination of over 28 years of publishing centred on the information needs of the travel industry. Now you have access to the most respected destination content available, updated daily by our team of travel experts and journalists.Pricing Mini Guides
Create, print and customise your own destination mini guides, perfect for increasing sales conversion and adding the special touch to your service. Now only available on Columbus Travel Pro.Why subscribe?
We are constantly improving and updating our content and tools to meet the needs of our customers, if you need the most up to date and comprehensive travel content then Columbus Travel Pro is your perfect solution.
* plus VAT where applicable.
- 324 Travel guides to every country in the world
- 209 City guides
- 330 Airport guides
- 262 Beach resort guides
- 150 Cruise port guides
- 108 Ski resort guides
- 3,500+ worldwide events
- 433 Attractions
- Customized mini guides for your clients
- Currency converter
- World clock & Timezones
- Passport & Visa information
- Duty free, Climate and much more
"We have found Columbus Travel Pro to be a useful resource for our travel and tourism students and staff. The amount of travel and tourism information on the website is very impressive and itís very easy to use."
- Sean Clarke, Level 3 travel and tourism Course Leader, Barnsley College"In our recent learner voice survey students cite Columbus Travel Pro as the most useful resource we provide them with."
- Wendell James, St Francis Xavier College"Columbus Travel Pro is an invaluable tool for preparing travel and tourism students entering the travel industry."
- Jools Thomas, travel and tourism Lecturer, Aylesbury College